Friday, September 22, 2006

1001 Australian Nights

My Thanks to all those contributors to this blog who have been brave enough to respond to my paper, by posting some of their own stories, and also to all those who have way-layed me in corridors and vendor stands, to tell me their own wee wee's stories.

As a teller of stories, it is perhaps one of the most rewarding aspects of my work to see colleagues generating their own stories. The stories published on this blog have touched me, just as my story touched others.

This is a wonderful illustration of the power of stories to connect us as individuals and as communities.
I hope the Library community will continue to join in celebrating our unique stories. Including the wonderfully short story about spilt coffee that appeared in a previous Blog.

Regards
Andy Wright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home