Sunday, September 24, 2006

Thank you and farewell

On behalf of the organising committee (the rest of them are watching the Adelaide v Eagles game I suspect) thank you for your feedback placed on the blog. I hope there are many others were also inspired by the conference and are already looking forward to dreaming08.

The organising committee has worked very hard over the last two years to ensure the success of click06 and have become a closeknit team except when Adelaide plays either the Dockers or West Coast Eagles. Then it gets a bit tricky.

On a personal note, I found working on the click06 conference committee to be a great honour and a very rewarding experience with opportunities for personal and professional development and to meet and work with a great group of people. I do have to say the Monday morning 7.30am meetings were a bit hard and that I am very much looking forward to my sleep in this coming Monday!

I would encourage any one to put up their hand to work on a conference committee. Its hard work but immensely worthwhile. Make sure you give it a go one day.

With best wishes for safe travels home and thanks for visiting WA.

Michelle Brennand
Chair, Marketing Committee click06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home